Kingsoft Office 2018-2019 Latest Version Full Free Download
BSEditor: Have you ever thought of trading in your over-sized bloated office software for a smaller, slimmer one? As a 36.4MB free office productivity suite, Kingsoft Office Suite allows you to create top quality documents without worrying about inhibiting the performance of your PC. Although it’s small, its functionality is complete.
Kingsoft Office Suite Free consists of three powerful applications for daily document producing, data analyzing and presentation needs known as Writer, Spreadsheets and Presentation. Not only does it have the basic functions that its peers provide, but has many outstanding features other software don’t include, such as A professional PDF Converter, an advanced paragraph adjustment tool and humanized table operation.
1. Highly compatible with MS Office (97/2000/2003/2007/2010)
2. Advanced Paragraph Adjustment Tool. Enables you to adjust the indent or line spacing of all paragraphs by dragging and dropping.
3. Humanized Table Operation. Enables you to add rows or columns easily by dragging the table Frame.
4. Multiple Tabs Interface. Allows you to switch easily between workbooks in one window. 5. Group Create Hyperlinks in Spreadsheets. Active all the URLs in text format by clicking one button.
6. Automatic Spell Check.
7. Set Encryption for Your Documents.
8. Convert Office Documents to PDF Formats.
9. Send Files as Email Attachment Directly.
10. Possess an interface similar to MS Office.
What’s new in Free Office Suite 2018?
New: Switch freely between two Interfaces: the newest and classical ones. Two color schemes are available for 2013 interface: elegant black and water blue.
New: Add line numbers in the margin of your Writer documents.
New: Include 37 new functions in Spreadsheets including statistical and financial ones.
- Supports Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android devices
- Can install some or all three of the office applications
- Clean and simple interface
- Small installer size
- Tabbed interface in all three office programs
- Writer can open every MS Word document
- Supports encrypting files
- Many of the same file formats for Excel and PowerPoint can be used with Spreadsheets and Presentation
- Free templates for each office program
- Writer supports automatic spell check
- Must manually check for spelling mistakes in Spreadsheets and Presentation
Kingsoft Office Suite
Kingsoft Office fully supports the following file types, which means you can open and save back to these formats: CSV, DBF, DOC, DOCM, DOCX, DOT, DOTM, DPS, DPT, ET, ETT, HTM, HTML, MHT, MHTML, POT, PPS, PPT, PRN, RTF, TXT, WPS, WPT, XLS, XLSM, XLSX, XLT, XML
As you can see, popular Microsoft Office file formats, such as DOCX, PPT, and XLSX, can also be used in Kingsoft Office.
The file formats below can be opened with one of Kingsoft Office’s programs but can not be saved back to the same format. You’ll need to choose a format listed above to save one of these file types to after opening: PPSX and PPTX
Kingsoft Office Suite Free vs Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office comes bundled with several programs: an email client, note taking application, and spreadsheet, presentation, database, and word processor software, among others.
While Kingsoft Office doesn’t support the same variety of office products, it is a close competitor to Microsoft Office in that those that it does have in common (word processor, etc.), it’s a rather close match as to which is better than the other.
Personally, I prefer the tabbed interface of Kingsoft Office vs the one offered by Microsoft Office. Sometimes something as simple as that can sway you to prefer one suite over the other. However, because Microsoft Office is so popular, you may be required to use file types or specific MS Office programs, like Access, which can leave you wanting something more than this free office suite.
With all things considered, it’s important to realize that while you may need Microsoft Office to work some projects or use particular file types, Kingsoft Office is a nice alternative that has its own set of features and benefits.
My Thoughts on Kingsoft Office Suite Free
If you’re comparing Kingsoft Office to another paid or free office suite, you’ll easily find things that are missing, like a database program or live spell check. But it’s important to look at Kingsoft Office on its own to recognize its own advantages.
Ease of use is sometimes more important than having hundreds of unique features.
I think Kingsoft Office is the easiest office suite to use and to look at for that matter. I’ve had no troubles using it and the tabbed interface creates a much less cluttered work area.
Aside from aesthetics alone, King soft Office is also flexible in that it works with many common file types that you may be required to use, which makes it just that much sweeter.