Ammyy Admin 2018-2019 Latest Version Full Free Download
Ammyy Admin is a free, easy to use and reliable remote computer access tool, enabling users to remotely assist, administer, share desktop and teach, without any installation or configuration required.
It just needs to be downloaded by you and your partner, set the automatically generated ID of the computer you are going to control remotely and start remote desktop sharing.
– Ammyy Admin is easy to use for both beginner and advanced users and can access computers behind any existing firewall and NAT gateways without port mapping.
– With Ammyy Admin you can remotely control a PC or server without human presence on the client side with various built-in options such as restart, log-in/out, change users and more.
– The “File Manager” enables copying files and folders between local or remote computers desktops with the size up to 140 Tb and contains an option to resume interrupted downloads without any loss of information. “File Manager” also provides all the basic file and folder operations such as create, delete, move, rename…etc.
– Ammyy Admin uses its internal traffic optimization algorithm based on your specific Internet connection type and speed to provide optimal display performance.
– Full support for HTTPS and proxy connections.
– All data exchanged between remote. computers is encrypted by high standard security.
Algorithm AES and RSA with different keys being generated for each session.
– Ammyy Admin provides the ability to communicate with your remote desktop partners through the voice chat feature.
Ammyy Admin Pros & Cons
Though Ammyy Admin may seem too simple because it’s a portable program, it does have some nice advantages:
- No setup required
- Supports file transfers
- Completely portable
- Voice chat
- Supports full-screen mode
- Spontaneous support
- Clipboard sharing
- No text chat
- Not free for commercial Use
- Doesn’t support Wake-on-LAN (W O L)
- Can not connect remotely through a web Browser
More About Ammyy Admin
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP users can all install Ammyy Admin
- Ammyy Admin can also run on Windows Server 2008, 2003, and 2000
- Unique ID numbers are used for connections so no router changes need to be made
- Local keyboard shortcuts can be Ammyy Admin to run on the remote PC
- Ammyy Admin supports unattended access by optionally being installed as a service to always be ready for remote connections
- The host can start a connection in read-only mode so that they can just see the screen of the host but not actually make any changes
- Or, if left blank, all the files on the computer are accessible
- Ammyy Admin lets you control access permissions on a per-contact level. This means you can prevent select users from doing things like taking control of the screen or copying clipboard content, or even removing in at all, even to simply view the screen. You can also deny a user from transferring files and voice chatting